Vacation Look




Hijabi Fashion Week Nov 2011 - Day 4 

Theme: Vacation/Destination






If... I could go to anywhere in the world for a vacation or as an ideal destination that I'd love to be in, I would go to Europe and New Zealand.



WHY?!



Because... those countries are like fairy tales for me who was born and live in tropical country. I want to experience the difference.. Feel the different nature, weather, and culture. Also, I want to feel how it likes to be in the 'four seasons' countries. I want to see their beautiful nature-scenery and the magnificent old buildings they have. I want to taste the dishes and the local fruits... Watch the people and their street styles.



And, if I arrive during Winter, I would love to see and play with the snow.. Ohh.. and there's one more thing that can't be more exciting, is that I could be creative with my outfits using all the layering stuffs! ;)



Here is the outfit I would wear to reach my dreamed destination:



With the sunglasses and a light-weight maxi dress I worn, surely I should go in Spring/Summer time of those countries :)






(Photos: Copyright © Rania of FashioningFaith Blog) 





Want to see more styles from other HFW's participants? Click on the badge below.



















Fashioning Faith's Updates are on Twitter - Facebook - RSS - BlogLovin






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...