Breaking the Rules: Checkered with checkered




Hijabi Fashion Week Nov 2011 - Day 3

Theme: Break the Rules



Usually, in daily life, I do not wear an outfit with "too much" motifs or prints, especially if the outfit also be in various colors.



Today, for Hijabi Fashion Week's Break the Rules theme, I broke up my own fashion rule.. :) I tried to pair check pattern with check pattern in several different colors... thing that I've never done before.



Here is the picture of the outfit.. I was sporting two-toned checkered blazer (red-white and black-white check pattern), with checkered vintage minidress in dark blue and black:





Outfit:

Blazer by Philip, Yogyakarta.








(Photos: Copyright © Rania of FashioningFaith Blog)





What did you think of this?

Did I succeed breaking the rule stylishly? Or, did I ruin the outfit?... hahhaha.. :D

(ohh.. I forgot to mention that this didn't include the mask I held... :o)





Click on the badge below to see more styles from other HFW's participants.





















Fashioning Faith's Updates are on Twitter - Facebook - RSS - BlogLovin






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...